MIDA Project - Competition Call for Researcher Position
The European Agency for Research and Innovation Agency in June 2018 financially backed The ITIV (Innovative Training Network Project) Marie Curie, entitled “Mediating Islam in the Digital Age” (MIDA).
Within the MIDA project, a competition for the position of researchers was published. The deadline for submitting a request is 01 June 2019.
Conditions that candidates must meet:
• Postgraduate or Master level degree (or equivalent) in Middle Eastern Languages and Studies, Art History, or other similar domains
• Fluency in spoken and written English. A proof of the language proficiency (C1 level Cambridge Proficiency ; IELTS 7.0-8.0 or equivalent) has to be enclosed if English is not the native tongue
• Fluency in written Arabic
• Commitment to collaborate in the general development of the project
Desirable criteria :
• Experience in working in an interdisciplinary team
• Experience in working with relevant digital tools in visual and textual data management
• Relevant MA thesis
You can download the competition for the position of the researcher at
The MIDA is a project of an international consortium of research institutes, universities and non-academic partners in six European countries. The project is coordinated by the French Center for National Research Center (CNRS) in Paris. The consortium includes twelve users and thirteen partners / organizations / institutions, including the Faculty of Islamic Sciences of the University of Sarajevo.