4th INN & TECH Conference - Conference on the importance of technology, technology, innovation, innovation and information technology development
We are using the opportunity to invite you to take part in the 4th scientific-vocational conference "INN & TECH" on the importance of the development of technology, innovation, and IT technologies. The conference will be held in Sarajevo, at the BiH Parliamentary Assembly on Thursday, 23 January 2020.
The conference aims to promote the importance of innovation and innovation for the economy, the importance of educating young people for technical and IT orientations, and the need for synergistic action of the educational, scientific and economic sectors, as a result of innovative and competitive economy and entrepreneurship, and encouraging young people to study for technical and IT orientations.
The conference organizers are Center for Development and Promotion of Innovation, Technique and Information Technology-CRPIT and Association of Technical Culture Novi Grad-Sarajevo, sponsored by Ministry of Civil Affairs of BiH, Federal Ministry of Development, Entrepreneurship and Trade, Federal Ministry of Education and Science and Ministry of Education, Science and Youth in KS. Conference partners are: FBiH Chamber of Commerce and Industry, University of Sarajevo, Bit Alliance, SPARK Mostar, UNDP BiH and UNICEF BiH. The conference was supported by other organizations, faculties and institutions dealing with technical and information sciences.
At the Conference will speak:
- Prof. Dr. Amila Velić-Pilav, Faculty of Economics in Sarajevo
- Dr. Sci. Demo Tufekcic, professor emeritus
- Prof. Dr. Alan Topčić, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering in Tuzla
- Mr. Sci. Nađa Zubčević, innovator
- Mirsad Jašarspahić, FBiH Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Tatjana Vučić, Bit Alliance
- Zdravko Čerović, Fed. Development, Entrepreneurship and Crafts Ministry Assistant
- Jasmin Branković, Science Assistant at the Fed. Ministry of Education and Science
- Prof. Dr. Hazim Bašić, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering in Sarajevo
- Matea Markić, SPARK Mostar
- Aleksandra Kuljanin, UNDP BiH, Project "Better Governance to Faster Economic Growth - EGG"
- Prof. Dr. Jovan Galić, Faculty of Electrical Engineering Banja Luka
- Sara Salić, UNICEF BiH, IT Girls Program
All parties interested for science, education, industry, entrepreneurship and innovation are invited, as well as persons from the IT sector, businessmen, teachers, professors, school directors, university professors, innovators, parents, students to attend the event.
Registration is required for conference attending, and can be done at: https://inn-tech.ba/konferencija/, where you can find all information. The application deadline is 20 January 2020 (number of seats is limited).